STM32 Black Pill
Table of Contents
- 1 STM32 Black Pill
- 1.1 STM32 Black Pill Specification
- 1.2 Black Pill Schematic
- 1.3 STM32 Black Pill Devlopment Board Features
- 1.4 STM32 Communication Interface
- 1.5 STM32 Black Pill Pinout
- 1.6 STM32 Black Pill Arduino
- 1.7 STM32 Black Pill Projects
- 1.8 PAJ7620U2 Arduino Gesture Sensor | Review | Price | Specifications
- 2 PAJ7620U2 Gesture Sensor
The STM32 Black Pill is a high-performance, ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency. Black Pill is small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the STM32F103C8T6. The STM32 Black Pill is ideal for a wide range of DIY projects like consumer, metering, home automation, IOT, inverter, converter, Motor controller etc.
STM32F103C8T6 have high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory 64Kbytes and SRAM up to 20 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. This board offer two 12-bit ADCs, three general purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN.
Black pill stm32 cevelopment board is a high performance, low cost, alternative to an Arduino. The Black pill stm32 is the breadboard friendly development board featuring a smaller, 36-pin STM32.
|Architecture||ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC core|
|Operating Voltage [ 2.0 to 3.6 V ]|| +3.3V pin (+3.3V)
USB connector (+5V)
|Analog IN Pins||14|
|Digital I/O Pins||30(12 of which are PWM)|
|PCB Size||57mm x 25mm|
Clock, reset and power management
- Power supply 2.0 ~ 3.6 V and I/O contacts
- Power reset / power down (POR / PDR), programmable voltage monitor (PVD)
- Quartz oscillator 4 ~ 16 MHz
- Built-in factory tunable 8 MHz RC oscillator
- Built-in calibrated 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Pll that generates a CPU clock
- RTC oscillator 32 kHz with calibration function
- Two Serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Three Universal synchronous/asynchronous receiver transmitter (USARTs ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Two I²C bus (SMBus/PMBus)
- One Controller area network (CAN) (2.0B Active)
- One Universal serial bus (USB 2.0 full-speed interface)
Following figure shows the pinout STM32 Pinout Diagram for STM32F103C8T6 devlopment board. The STM32 pins, is divided into Digital pins, Analog pins and Power pins. Some pins of STM32F103C8T6 are secondary functions like PWM pins and Communications pins are clealy shown in STM32 pinout diagram.
Also notice that the STM32 pins for each Arduino pin are also provided in the pinout diagram above.
Unlike Arduino NANO, the STM32 development board has to be manually set to programming mode using the jumper. In STM32 Pinout Diagram , setting of Jumpers is specified clearly.
- Normal Main Flash – in normal mode the STM32F103C8T6 uses its own flash memory bootloader
- Serial Programming – To program the STM32F103C8T6 black Pill devlopment board using USART
- SRAM – Embeeded SRAM is Selected as a boot space
How to Program STM32F103C8T6 STM32 Black Pill Board using Arduino IDE?
From Factory STM32 Black pill devlopment board comes with a default USART bootloader. Even though there is a micro USB port avilable on the board, we cant program it directally through Arduino IDE because it does not have the Arduino bootloader.
This board is a improved version of the Blue Pill board. The name of this board is also derived from the Blue Pill.
Details Post will be updated ASAP.
PAJ7620U2 Gesture Sensor
PAJ7620U2 can recognize 9 commonly used hand gestures for controlling arduino projects including move up, move down, move left, move right, move forward, move backward, circle-counter clockwise, circle-clockwise, and wave.These gestures data can be directally accessed via the I2C bus interface.
The PAJ7620 […]